Friday, May 3, 2013

All Good Things Reprise: Episode 10



1. This is just to say -- one of my favorite poems ever... not written by e.e. cummings.


2. Camping. This includes the smell of campfire; being able to see the stars; going to bed exhausted, sun-kissed, a little sore from hiking; s'mores, of course; and having an excuse to be a little dirty.

3. I'm making granola as I write this. It's been awhile and this is already a good batch. I can tell it's going to cluster just perfectly.

4. Weddings. They're everywhere! I swear someone else gets engaged or married every week these days...

5. Pleasant people. The guy who checked me out at WalMart today (I know...but it's cheap!) had the nicest smile.

6. Aloe gel. Just saying, my shoulders are in a little bit of pain... But that stuff is THE BEST for soothing a sunburn.

7. Great coworkers. It really makes it a whole lot easier to swallow that I spend more hours at work than I do awake at home.

8. The first mojitos of the season! And with fresh mint!!

9. "Man-strength" coffee. Delicious, and sometimes necessary.

10. My bro. Shoutout to my first best friend, who I still think is great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment