Thursday, March 21, 2013

All Good Things Reprise: Episode 4

And another week has gone by! Can't believe how time flies. But good things keep happening every day, so cuddle up and get into the list.





1. According to the Census Bureau, a baby is born somewhere in the U.S. approximately every 8 seconds. Imagine 7 families celebrating a new life every minute!

Clara says...
2. Saw my sister in the school play on Friday night: Don Quixote de la Mancha. Pretty funny production, and she was one of the best actors up there! (You can say I'm just saying that because she's my sister, but you would be wrong. Just take my word for it.)

3. Yesterday I took off down to Baltimore for my girl Lisa's birthday party. I got to see some other longtime friends too, which seriously warmed the cockles of my heart. (See photo) "Reunited and it feels so goooood..."

4. This was also just a fun party in general. The theme: A version of my former self. So there were a lot of pseudo-middle schoolers running around, eating shapes mac-n-cheese and drinking Sunny D. So funny.

5. Had lunch at a delicious Indian buffet in Baltimore called Kumari... And there was Nepali chia! Yummm.

6. Country music! Haters gonna hate, but we had country music day at work on Friday, and I listened to it all the way to and from Baltimore and the good ones make me really FEEL something. There are some great descriptions, and plenty of turns of phrase that perfectly capture the gamete of human experience.

And Cassie says...
7. College winter sports. People always bond over brackets or favorite teams. Also, shout out for the Gopher Women's hockey team who won the championship today!

8. Northfield! Luke and I visited this week. Dinner at the Tav, coffee at Blue Monday, and ice cream at the Cage!

9. Working out after a long day. It's rejuvenating. (Clara says: So is working out in the morning... Great way to start the day!)

10. Spring is coming? I mean it's only 32 here, but it smelled like spring the other day so I'm excited anyway :)

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment